AMC Search is a world leader in the delivery of Autonomous Maritime Systems (AMS) training courses.
Our training is designed for both defence and civilian clients and courses can if required be delivered anywhere in Australia and beyond.
AMC Search AMS training is system agnostic and includes both Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUV) and Unmanned Surface Vehicles (USV), and covers off on all levels - from fundamentals through to mission controller:
- AMS Fundamentals course is an introductory level course that introduces participants to AUV and USV technology, the key terminology, operating concepts and system capabilities/limitations.
- AUV Basic Operator course is for personnel who need to build their knowledge, skills and experience with operating AUVs.
- AUV Technical Training provides participants with skills and knowledge to analyse vehicle performance, diagnose issues and conducting fault-finding procedures on AUVs.
- AUV Mission Controller course is for personnel who need to build skills and knowledge on how to perform mission planning, operational supervision and responses to AUV emergency situations.
- USV Operator Course is for personnel who need to expand on their knowledge and skills to start operating Autonomous or Un-crewed Surface Vessels (USVs). This course build skills and knowledge on how to perform mission planning, operational supervision and responses to USV emergency situations.
AMC Search can also design bespoke AMS courses specific to defence, government and commercial organisation requirements. Please reach out and contact our AMS team to discuss your specific training requirement.