Fully interactive touchscreen chart table linked to all simulation runs conducted on the Full Mission Bridge Simulator and provides real time information.
- 6 wall mounted screens allowing display of Main Bridge Visual channels as well as information from:
- ECDIS display.
- Radar display.
- Conning display.
- CCTV (with or without audio).
- 60” electronic chart table with touch controls and replay functionality to display information including:
- Course and speed.
- Helm, engine and thruster orders.
- Tug forces.
- Vessel swept path.
- Environmental data - wind, currents, etc.
- Capability to measure ranges and bearings.
- Capability to make annotations on the charted display.
- Ability to export data and annotations for final report.
- Fitted with a web-enabled interactive screen, allowing live access to port data, video streams, and other web-based resources.
- Conference room fitted with projector and whiteboard.