Norfolk Hall – Guest Information
Norfolk Hall is situated on the main campus of the Australian Maritime College at Newnham Drive Newnham Tasmania 7248.
A Registration Book is located on the table in the Foyer with your room allocation. Norfolk Hall is self check-in. Please sign in, and collect your envelope (containing room card) from the pigeonholes above table.
- Tea and coffee making facilities, television and a fridge are provided in rooms.
- A Communal Lounge with a fridge and available to guests.
- Rooms are serviced Monday-Friday only.
- The Laundry is located on the ground floor, to the left of the main entrance. Laundry powder is provided for guests.
Wireless internet access is available to guests. Please contact AMC Search to obtain a username and password to access it.
Smoking within any building (including accommodation) of AMC and within 10 metres of AMC Buildings is strictly forbidden. Your consideration would be appreciated.
- Guests are required to vacate rooms before 10.00 am.
- Luggage may be stored in the Laundry, located on the ground floor. If you require a shower, etc. prior to departure, the communal bathroom located on the first floor is available.
- Upon departure please leave your room card, either in your room or in the pigeon holes.
Instructions in case of an emergency are located on the back of each guest room door.
Norfolk Hall is managed by AMCS.
Telephone: (03) 6324-9850