New Course: Of Ships and Shipping
The course is designed to provide participants with an overview of all aspects of shipping from the ships themselves to ownership, flags and the regulatory regime.
The course is designed to be tailored to meet specific client requirements, and can be delivered on-site, interstate or internationally. Should you wish to discuss your particular training needs, please contact the Deputy CEO.
- The Ships Themselves
- World Maritime Trade Routes
- International Regulations
- Ownership, Flags and Registries
- Load lines
- Ballast water
- Emissions and slow steaming
- Australia’s Territorial Waters