Work Safely at Heights for the Maritime Industry
The course provides candidates with the skills and knowledge required to work safety at heights in the maritime industry.
The course is contextualised and delivered to suit the high risk environment the maritime industry can present and by example includes the following content:
- correct use of height safety equipment
- fall arrest devices and safety equipment
- safe ladder techniques
- equipment inspection and maintenance requirements
- setting up fall restraint systems
- emergency procedures around rescue from height
- suspension trauma
- site procedures and safe work methods.
Statement of Attainment
RIIWHS204D – Work safely at heights
This course is scheduled on demand. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org