Additional courses can be arranged, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Location||Start Date||End Date||Status||Register|
AUD $1,690 (GST not applicable)
Course Fee Include
- Course notes and writing materials
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Complimentary WIFI access
Tanker Familiarisation course is designed to provide training for officers and ratings assigned specific duties and responsibilities relating to tankers.
Certificate Issue Prerequisites
To be eligible for the issue of an AMSA approved certificate, candidates must possess either a:
- AMSA approved Basic Fire Fighting certificate; or
- Overseas STCW Advanced Fire Fighting
The following certificate will be issued by AMC to participants who successfully complete the course and provide documentary evidence to satisfy the course prerequisite:
- Tanker Familiarisation (Oil & Chemical) AMSA approved, meeting the requirements of STCW Reg V/1-1 and Code Section A-V/1-1, paragraph 1, Table A-V/1-1-1
- Tanker Familiarisation (Liquefied Gas Tanker) AMSA approved, meeting the requirements of STCW Reg V/1-2 and Code Section A-V/1-2 paragraph 1, Table A-V/1-2-1
Full attendance and participation in ALL activities during the course will satisfy the required performance criteria.
Candidates that do not hold the required prerequisites, will be issued with an AMC Statement of Results.