Advanced Liquefied Gas Tanker Operations
Additional courses can be arranged, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Location||Start Date||End Date||Status||Register|
|Launceston, TAS||May 05 2017||May 08 2017||Places Available||Register Now|
|Launceston, TAS||Sep 22 2017||Sep 25 2017||Places Available||Register Now|
Acknowledgement of registration will be provided by return email. Confirmation of registration is provided upon payment of the course fees, and subject to AMCS Registration Terms.
AUD $2,100 (GST not applicable)
Course Fee Include
- Course notes and writing materials
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Complimentary WIFI access
AMCS Registration Terms
AMCS reserves the right to cancel the course if insufficient registrations have been received by seven days from commencement of course. Any fees paid for cancelled courses will be refunded in full.
When making flight bookings please ensure you book on a fully refundable basis.
AMSA Certificate Pre-Requisite
- Australian issued Advanced Fire Prevention Certificate and a Australian issued Tanker Familiarisation Certificate; or
- A Certificate of Competency which is, or has been, Tanker endorsed.
- Advanced Training for Liquefied Gas Tanker Cargo Operations (AMSA approved), meeting the requirements of STCW Reg V/1-2 and Code Section A-V/1-2, paragraph 2, Table A-V/1-2-1.
Full attendance and participation in ALL activities during the course will satisfy the required performance criteria.
Participants are entitled to apply to the Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) for an endorsement Gas Tanker.
- Credit Card (online or via (03) 6324-9850)
- Bank Deposit
- Cheque/Money Order
- Company Invoice (approved companies only)
Detailed payment options will be made available after registration is submitted.